Monday 30 November 2015


December

December, December!!!!  A huge month of giving!!!  So here is the scoop.  Close to my Heart are putting out TWO deals this month and I have my own on top of that!.

Firstly the new Planner bundle is now available for only $52.95 which includes:  Album Cover designed with gold foil, 154 pages including 1 pocket folder page, 12 monthly dividers with tabs, 1 designed page finder, and 4 sheets of stickers and the roller stamp. The pages include monthly and weekly spreads that begin January 2016 and run through December 2016.  If bought separately this would be $62.50

You can view this beautiful planner which can double as an album in the November video post below.

Secondly, we have Cyber week - from the 1st to the 5th December with 39 items at 25% off!!!  HUGE!!!!  Check that out here.

Thirdly, I have the 12 days of Christmas running over 12 days starting today, the 1st December!  So, on the first day of Christmas............



 So, on each day email me with your order and I will collate them and order after the 12th day. 


 

No comments: