Well, I have posted here for a loooonnnnnnnngggg time. I know! But I am quite excited about this month's National Papercrafting Campaign! So, had to start again! In the month of January ONLY!
Watch this!!!!! Welcome Home Wreath!
Gorgeous huh!! I have already made one... thinking of doing another. I plan to have this one in my craft room. It is just a fraction smaller than 12x12. You can add any lettering you want as in the kit you receive two pages of alphabet gold stickers (heaps left over for other projects! You can use as many of these flowers, succulents, leaves as you like, put them together as you like.
How do you get this?
There are 4 ways you can get this kit
* Purchase it for $32 from my website
* Get it for from WITH a qualifying order of $90 from my website (suggestions below) take note that you will automatically qualify for a heavy discount on the Stamp of the Month worth $30.50... you will get for $7.50 to view this gorgeous stamp here ps double click for a large view!
* it is free with a $90 order (also makes you eligible for stamp of the month)
If you are new to crafting I can help you put together a basic kit that would cover roughly
this cost. If you are a scrapbooker, cardmaker or general papercrafter already, it is probably
the time to think of those basic items you will be needing in the future ie albums, memory
protectors, adhesive refills, papers, stickers, fundamental packs, cardstock, cards and
envelopes, stamp pads, that stamp you have been saving up for, card, pens, adhesive refills
etc, blocks, cleaners………
* hold a party and get second tier orders (ie $350 – not hard to do this month I think) and you
will get one free
* sign up as a consultant and it will be added to your already heavily discounted kit! Visit my FAQs Consultant Page here or contact me if you have any questions.
$90 qualifying order must be full retail product but includes Stamp of the Month (SOTM), it does not include freight. Offer is valid 1 January to 31 January 2017 while stocks last. Normal freight charges apply.
The kit includes the following:
- chipboard wreath base
- gold foil alphabet stickers
- die-cut shapes including flowers, leaves, and more
- step-by-step instructions
AND I will be holding a class. It will be in February. So if you would like to come to the class
with the wreath included, you will need to pay $50 (kit included) or $18 (bring your own kit). You will need to pay before 20th January into my account (other options available).
Tools required are your own
* quilling tool
* bone folder
also non essential items but could be handy
* liquid glass
* shimmer pen (gold or silver)
The other bits and pieces will be part of the class (includes sponge or daubers, ink pads, glue dots, liquid glass, foam). A part of this ($10) could also go towards your $90 minimum requirement if needed. There will be a lot of lettering left over (a full alphabet + in gold)
If you would like to join one of my classes please contact me.